Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Ricochet Plugin project
BeitragVerfasst: 16.05.2013, 20:59 

Hello I'm trying to create a announce headshot plugin for my AdminMod + LogD powered server. But also for my gameME Ricochet stats to work. I don't know if you guys know this already for Ricochet webstats scoring or that, but what it is using one of LogD TFC Headshot plugins. When I changed the weapon from "headshot" to "decapitate" it doesn't appear to work and I don't know if I don't need LogD to work or not.

Also I've reprogrammed my gameME weapon scoring modules to remove the HLDM weapon scoring stats in favour for Ricochet like "0bounce" "1bounce" and so on. But those weapons that I put in gameME scoring module doesn't appear to work on there either.

Does the Ricochet weapon code for LogD Announce Headshot module require a special symbol like "#decapitate" or something?

In order to explain this, here is the line from LogD TFC Headshot that I am trying to edit:
Code:
if( strcmp( Weapon, "headshot") == 0 )

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Ricochet Plugin project
BeitragVerfasst: 05.07.2013, 18:32 
AM.de Team

There is a problem with LogD. The Ricochet logs are different to the ones in other mods like Counter-Strike.
We wants got such a plugin, but it was based on a beta version of Admin Mod which crashed on every mapchange. So we did not publish those.
I think I played around a bit with a perl script (altered HLStats) to rewrite the logs. I have to check the script on my desktop pc, but I can access it not before mid of August. :-(
Maybe Sir Drink a lot has it. You should ask him.

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Ricochet Plugin project
BeitragVerfasst: 28.07.2013, 11:45 

I will